- 3 Moves to Make Before Doing a Balance Transfer
If you're carrying a credit card balance, don't rush into a balance transfer. You may be able to snag a lower rate if you do these things first.
- Barclaycard customers to see minimum credit card payments rise from tomorrow
MILLIONS of Barclaycard users will see their minimum credit card repayments rise from tomorrow, January 26. The changes, which were first announced in November, will be tailored to individual ...
- What is a balance transfer credit card and how does it work?
If you’ve ever watched in dismay as your credit card debt grew from manageable to unreasonable, you’re not alone. A Bankrate survey found that three in 10 households had more credit card debt than ...
- Tips for reducing credit card debt, even if balances are already lower
While American balances are down overall, interest can still add up. If your stimulus check isn’t going to cover basics, consider reducing your debt.
- Harley-Davidson Visa Credit Card 2021 Review
Ardent fans of the iconic chopper will go hog wild for the Harley-Davidson Visa Credit Card, a card that lets them earn rewards towards future Harley-Davidson merchandise. You’ll earn an inflated 3 ...
- Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card – Existing Customer Offer
Enjoy 100,000 bonus Altitude Points, a 6.99% p.a. balance transfer offer and a $0 first-year annual fee with the Westpac Altitude Platinum.
- Most effective way to tackle credit card debt and clear your balance faster
New research from GoCompare Money nas found that 16 per cent of Brits have started 2021 with credit card debt which 12 per cent will carry all year. The UK’s collective credit card balance stands at ...
- Is 2021 the year you should get a credit card?
There are a wealth of rewards, benefits and protections that come from having a credit card, so consider whether this is the year for you to put away that debit card and start using a card that gives ...
- Debt consolidation loan vs. balance transfer credit card
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to pay down your high-interest credit card debt and your credit score is in good shape, you several have options to consider. Balance transfer credit cards and ...
- Stretch Your Dollar: Can introductory credit card offers help you pay off debt
One popular way to start paying off debt in the new year is to take advantage of introductory credit card offers.